Innovation@Product excellence was never so thrilling !
This year we gathered the latest and greatest methods and success stories about "HOW TO DO IT RIGHT"
Gil Shwed from Check Point will open with his product innovation vision, Facebook and Google product management leads in Israel will continue with the innovation aspects on their end and the agenda is full of more tricky and useful methods and tips. We are going to get Interesting exposure to "lean canvas", learn about seeding growth hacking in your product form first phase and what makes your product disruptive.
After 4 successful years the 5th product management conference is coming to Tel-Aviv and changing form to expose the edge of product innovation like influencing your clients with voice and learn more about the power of metrics
Innovation@ProductX - inspire yourself
1. The annoying 'why' - innovating where you're least expected to
LIMOR SEGEV - BUSINESS PRODUCTS DIRECTOR , WEWORK
2. Gil Shwed & Gabi Reish
3. User Trust – The (U)X Factor not only in E-commerce
Neta Rotkovitch - Director of UX Department - UI Human Factors
4. DevOps changes everything for product management.
Raffi Margaliot - SVP & GM App Delivery Mgmt - Micro Focus
5. Value Management for Product Managers
Watch the lecture
6. As I love innovation – I will never work for a company with customers
Itai Tomer - CEO - Ericsson Media Solution Israel
7. It’s time to design business models!
Eli Ringer, Co-founder & business architect , ModelZ
8. The role of product management in company’s strive for innovation
9. How to retain your sense of humor when dealing with explosive situations
10. Innovate using the science of Product Management
Lior Zadicareo - Managing Partner and Head of PM Consulting - Starvision
To watch the lecture
11. Dominate the market by product strategy and segmentation methods
Roy Liberman - Sr. Manager & Video PM - Oath
12. (How to ensure) Creativity in Agile
13. Living in a Data World
Noa Ganot - VP Product- Twiggle
14. Managing products like doctors treat patients
Naama Bar-Gil - VP Product - Social Tech startup
15. Discovering product’s MVP with UX tools
Erez Pedro, Co-Founder - UX practice Lead & GDE Co-Founder - Codevalu
16. What makes a great (or horrible) product manager
Ophir Kra Oz - Group Product manager Growth and Engagement - Google